I recently got the pleasure of doing the models make up for the Spring Style Zone & Carmelle’s Fashion Show, held at the Living Room restaurant! Wow what a night that was! 155 women, fashion, lingerie, wine and amazing food…man I love what I do!! This is the beautiful Coral…what I used on Coral was:
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation
- Eyeshadows Deep Truth, Retrospeck, and Print…blended the 3 colors, and faded out a matte black shadow on the corners.
- Full fake eyelashes were in applied
- MAC blotting powder
- I used MAC Studio Finish to conceal
- I filled in Coral’s brows with Brun shadow, and put those puppies into place with some brow sealer
- I used shimmer to highlight her cheek bones
- Lined her eyes with black pencil
- I did a light sweep of Retrospeck and Print eyeshadow again, under the eyes, and blended well
With all the bright colors and vibrant clothes they were modeling, I felt it necessary to go big for their make up look…but remember, to blend, blend, blend…and tap brushes before applying to face to get rid of excess dust that may fall onto cheekbones.